to the attention of all guests: according to what reported by the Italian Health Institute in the Dpcm of 8/3/20 and in the Op. n.3704 of 8/3/20 of the Lazio Region, relating to the control and prevention of spreading of Coronavirus (COVID-19), all people from the areas declared “red zone” who in the fourteen days prior to the above date have done, are making or will enter the Lazio region have the obligation:
- Communicate this circumstance to the unique regional number dedicated 800-118-800;
- To observe home stay, the prohibition of travel and travel;
- To remain reachable for any surveillance activity up to the assessment by the prevention department;
- In the event of symptoms appearing, the person must observe the provisions of Ordinance 2/2020 as follows:
Immediately notify the general doctor (MMG) or the pediatrician of free choice (PLS) and the public health operator who activates the test execution procedure on place;
Put on the surgical mask (which will be provided at the start of the protocol) and move away from the other people;
Stay in your room with the door closed, ensuring adequate natural ventilation pending possible transfer to the hospital.
We are carefully following the announcements of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization (WHO) and we are following the directives of these agencies and local health authorities. For this reason we inform you that:
- We intensified our efforts to sanitize our facility;
- We have installed sanitizing gel dispensers in the main areas of the structure;
- The breakfast service in the morning will be express and not buffet style.
As a result of the aforementioned decrees, the All Round Sports Club must remain closed until further notice.
Thanks to the conformation of its structure, located all on one floor, All Ways Garden Hotel & Leisure is able to guarantee its Guests private access to each room, reachable directly by car.
The use of the external avenues, which allows to reach the reception while remaining within the perimeter of the hotel, allows us to prohibit the internal traffic of the structure and to guarantee the minimum distances of 1 mt. imposed by the Ministerial Decrees issued so far.
Until April 3, 2020, the breakfast service will be arranged directly in the room and will be completely free of charge. Every day you will find a selection of cured meats, cheeses, water and single portion juices in your mini bars. Always in your room you will find brioches in bags and pods for preparing espresso every day.
All check-in and check-out procedures will be managed outside the reception through the use of special portholes.
We will keep you updated on further developments. Thanks for collaboration.
All Ways Garden Hotel & Leisure